Game of Thrones: Conquest Crash Troubleshooting
If Game of Thrones: Conquest closed unexpectedly, froze or is experiencing performance lag please attempt the following steps to help alleviate the issue:
- Close Game of Thrones: Conquest and any other apps you may be running in the background.
- Check your device's app store for any updates for the game.
- If you are using an iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you may need to refresh the updates list in the App Store by dragging the list down until the loading symbol appears.
- Clear your device's cache: To do so:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
- Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
- Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
- Tap the Clear cache button.
- Open the Settings app in iOS and head to General followed by Reset
- Choose Reset Network Settings and confirm that you wish to clear out all network settings
- When the device reboots, the cache will be cleared out.
Please allow the game a few minutes to completely load and download all content before starting to play again.
If you issue persists, please submit a ticket to Customer Support at go.wbgames.com/HBOhelp or via the "Submit Ticket" button under the Customer Service menu in-game and an Agent would be happy to assist you.