Game of Thrones: Conquest Crash Troubleshooting
If Game of Thrones: Conquest closed unexpectedly, froze or is experiencing performance lag please attempt the following steps to help alleviate the issue:
- Close Game of Thrones: Conquest and any other apps you may be running in the background.
- Check your device's app store for any updates for the game.
- If you are using an iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you may need to refresh the updates list in the App Store by dragging the list down until the loading symbol appears.
- Place your device in ‘Airplane’ mode for 15 seconds from your Settings menu. This will clear your cache, helping the game to remove any conflicting data and resolve potential display and performance issues.
- Remove your device from ‘Airplane’ mode and restart Game of Thrones: Conquest.
- Please allow the game a few minutes to completely load and download all content before starting to play again.
If you issue persists please submit a ticket to Customer Support at go.wbgames.com/HBOhelp or via the "Submit Ticket" button under the Customer Service menu in-game and an Agent would be happy to assist you.