You can back up your Game of Thrones: Conquest profile by binding it with your Facebook or Gamecenter account.
To do this, visit your Profile in-game by clicking on your Avatar Icon and then go to Settings > Account.
Your Facebook or Gamecenter account link status will be shown here. You can Bind to any of these to link your profile/save to that account. You may be asked to log into the service you are attempting to Bind to.
After binding, you can reinstall the game without losing your game profile. To reload your bound account:
- Click on your Lord’s profile picture.
- Click on the gears in the mid-lower left.
- Click “Account” under the heading “Account”.
- Click “Switch Account” on the left under “Other Options”.
- Click on whichever option you used when binding your account.
- A popup will display the recovered game account.
- Click okay.
- The game will reload.
Note that Google Play is not available for cloud saving in Game of Thrones: Conquest.