The following fixes and general improvements are included in our v241631 update. This update is rolling out now, so make sure to refresh your app store if it has not already appeared for you!
- Talent Pip indicators on the experience bar of your Dragon Training menu are no longer missing on launch
- Improved scrolling on the combat map when many player keeps are in view
- Rally pawns have been repositioned to make interacting with the targeted keep easier
- Quickly opening and closing the Dragon tab on a player’s profile no longer causes the tab to appear on top of your city or the combat map
- Attempting to join a rally against a creature of a higher level than you are currently able to attack should no longer cause the screen to freeze briefly
- Fixed UI scaling for iPad users
- Fixed an issue where previously rallied player info would linger on the Rally set up menu when targeting a different player
- Improved error messaging when there are too many troops selected for a given march size
- Seat of Power Info panel images should no longer flicker
We also want to address the recent Three Eyed Raven: Perception event which awarded a disproportionate amount of points for defeating Bandits, Mercenaries, and Militants over other creatures. We appreciate all the feedback and will be adjusting points for future PvE events to make sure similar creatures award the same amount of points.
Thank you for playing!
Yorum yazmak için lütfen oturum açın.