The following changes are included in our 240292 update. You may need to refresh your app store if you do not immediately see the update available for download on your device.
Please note that there is also a known issue where Gear Presets in your Player Profile will not be visible after first loading the game. This can be easily worked around by backing out of the menu and then going back into your profile. We are currently working on a fix.
New Features and General Improvements:
- Creature Finder should now remember what levels you were searching even after backing out of the finder
- Research Event points have been rebalanced to make the goals more achievable
- March Size vs Seats of Power boosts have been improved to apply to Rally marches as well as solo marches. More information here.
- Storehouse II research no longer requires you to research Iron Prospecting first
- March Speed and March Size stat icons updated to be consistent with other stat icons throughout the game
- Improved icons for higher tier traps
- When attacking a strategic terrain node, you will now get a pop up informing you of the outcome of the battle
- General UI fixes and improvements
- The pop up after getting attacked at your Keep or an owned SOP no longer includes incorrect coordinates
- A recent trinket crafting event awarded 10 times as many keystones as intended. This has been rebalanced to ensure fairness across all reward tiers for future events. More information here.
- Added Allegiance Panel improvements to better handle when your allegiance owns a large number of Seats of Power
- Fixed an issue that could cause certain tutorials or fortune cookies from popping up after using a friend code.
- Fixed rare issue preventing players from progressing past the initial tutorial on certain types of devices
- World Map will now only show one type of weather effect at once
- Fixed an issue that could cause dragon feeding UI to disappear after feeding your dragon
- Speeding up any gear crafting through the City Progress Side Panel of the combat map no longer causes disconnection
- Fixed issue preventing Attack radials to display above environment objects or march lines in some cases
- The Seat of Power March Speed Increase talent is no longer hidden under March Speed talent in the Dragon Talent menu
Thank you for playing!
Yorum yazmak için lütfen oturum açın.