We’ve had some discussion lately surrounding a lack of notifications related to scouting or being attacked. Game of Thrones: Conquest does not send notifications when a Keep is about to be attacked. Push notifications that are available include scouting notifications and recent attack notifications. Available notifications may change in the future, and we’ll make sure to inform players when it does.
After a thorough review of push notification reports and ongoing improvements to the client, we have confirmed that all remaining issues with push notifications that were caused by the game client have been resolved. There are still a variety of things that can prevent push notifications from being seen, and we have included a troubleshooting guide for these issues below.
Since all remaining open client issues related to push notifications have been resolved, Customer Service will no longer be offering compensation for reports of issues with notifications.
Please note if you are playing on multiple devices you will generally only receive notifications on one device, not necessarily the device you are currently using.
If you are not seeing notifications outside of the game or are encountering a delay, please perform these steps in before contacting Customer Support:
- Go into Game of Thrones: Conquest settings and disable notifications
- Fully close out all background apps.
- Go into your device settings and disable notifications for Game of Thrones: Conquest
- Make sure you have at least 2 GB of space on your device to ensure the game is able to run with at its optimum settings.
- Check the iOS App Store or Googleplay Store to verify whether there is an update to download.
- Reboot your device
- After your device loads, place it into ‘Airplane mode’ for a few seconds to help clear the cache.
- Once done, go into your device settings and re-enable notifications for Game of Thrones: Conquest
- Launch the game, and enable notifications again in the in-game settings
As mentioned above, we have confirmed that all push notifications are now successfully being sent by the game servers. If the steps above do not result in correct functioning of GoT:C push notifications, this may represent a problem with your device receiving push notifications (completely or inconsistently) from Apple or Google.
Gönderi yorumlara kapalı.