Night’s Watch Mutiny has begun! We’ve changed things up this month to give everyone in your Allegiance a valuable role in the battles at The Wall.
Here are a few tips to help you in the frigid north:
- Make sure to check out our guide for the full rundown on how this event works!
- If you are not able to participate in the battle at the Wall, you can still aid your allegiance by claiming Strategic Maneuver Gifts from completing Strategic Terrain nodes and sending them to allies at the wall. They can use them on Strategic Advantage recipes!
- Be sure to go to your Inventory and navigate to the Recipe tab to view those limited-time event Recipes!
- While holding an Event-Limited Seat of Power along the wall, you can claim Shipments from your Great Hall every 15 minutes! We are aware of a flag asset that slightly obscures the timer within your city, but you can also view the timer or claim your shipments via the sidebar menu.
- The leader for the Top 3 Allegiances in the War for the Wall event will receive Allegiance Leader Gifts after the event concludes on Sunday!
- If your Allegiance places lower than 3rd, you will receive a message informing you of the top contributors on your team, but will not receive Leader Gifts to grant.
May your soldiers earn glory on the battlefield this weekend as you take back the north from these Mutineers!
Please sign in to leave a comment.