Our latest update (v246963) is out! Make sure to refresh your app store if you do not see the update listed yet.
The following issues have been fixed:
- UI elements could break in some cases leading to layering or flashing, particularly when backing out of the reinforcement menu
- An additional warning pop up with an exclamation point in place of attacker name could appear when an attacking march is incoming
- Duplicate rewards could appear when previewing Tyrion quest rewards
- Duplicate reward pop-ups could appear when claiming progressive event rewards
- Incorrect reinforcement numbers could appear when scouting or viewing the reinforcement panel for Seats of Power under certain circumstances. For example, if part of your march was sent home for exceeding a seat’s capacity, the menu may still display the full march number, leading to the appearance of more troops than the seat had capacity for.
- Collecting a large number of city, player or dragon upgrades in a single session could lead to exponential performance hitches
- Swiping through the combat map quickly could cause keeps to lose their nameplates or assets not to load around your keep
- Attempting to upgrade buildings or complete other tasks with insufficient gold could cause the upgrade with Gold option to be grayed out, requiring a restart to reset
- Recipes could be missing from the event panel after hitting "Go to Event" on an event pop up
- Sending a march that exceeds a Rally’s troop capacity could be rejected entirely if the march was made up of different types of troops
- Tapping on resources inside your medic tent could lead to an unresponsive panel
- Kingsguard Armory bonuses were not correctly reflected in the stats menu
On top of these fixes, this update also includes improvements to memory usage to increase app stability and performance! This is part of a current focus on alleviating freezing, crashing and lag through memory optimization and we plan to include more of these improvements in future updates.
Thank you for playing!
Please sign in to leave a comment.