Update 245612 is available for download and contains backend work for several new and upcoming features like Dragon Customization!
We've also had a large focus on resolving existing known issues and general quality of life improvements. This is the most bug fixes we've included in a single release in recent memory and we're excited to share it with you! Check out the highlights below.
Highlighted Bug Fixes and General Improvements:
- After using your dragon’s fire breath attack, you no longer need to restart the game to charge up your fire breath again
- Fixed an issue that could cause the resource bubble animations from playing when praying at the shrine (Please note that resources are added regardless of this animation.)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when attempting to rally a creature that is higher level your current keep level
- Fixed an issue that could prevent you from editing the level range on the creature finder
- Other player’s pawns should no longer play a spawning animation every time a march is sent
- Fixed an issue that could cause the timer within the event details panel from stopping its countdown
- Attempting to purchase Stamina when you have no gold no longer disables the button for the rest of your play session
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from viewing their own ownership banners on Seats of Power
- Fixed an issue that could allow you to open several pop up menus over themselves and requiring a restart to remove them
- Fixed an issue that could prevent you from viewing the cumulative ‘All rewards’ menu in the store
- Our UI team has done a pass on text/images in several panels including research, dragon, Seat of Power menus and more. Several instances where text or icons could wrap or overlap other areas of the menu have been fixed.
- General stability and performance optimization
The following issues have also been identified and we are in the process of fixing them for our next update:
- It is possible to see an incorrect duplicate reward when previewing some Tyrion or Expedition rewards. These are easy to spot since it shows the exact same rewards twice. You will receive the single reward as once you collect as is intended.
- The gather tutorial quest for new players cannot be completed. Workaround: Follow the tutorial to the combat map. Tapping a gathering node twice will trigger the next step of the gathering quest.
- Viewing banners through the Seat of Power Reinforcement panel can cause flickering UI or layered graphical issues. This is resolved with a restart.
- Power shown in the Dragon level up reward pop up does not increase as intended with each level. You will receive power regardless and this visual issue only affects the reward pop up.
- Very rarely, when unequipping an item from an Armory collection, it may not immediately appear in the menu to re-equip it. This item is still safely in your inventory, but you may need to restart before it appears in the armory menu to reequip again.
Thank you for playing Game of Thrones: Conquest!
Post is closed for comments.