The following changes are included in our v241380 update.
- Random steel drops from non-event creatures have been improved. You now have a chance of receiving even more Steel from these creatures at certain higher levels!
- Message Center notifications have been added for several scenarios where a march or scout returns to your keep without completing the intended action. For example, if your target activates a peace shield or allegiance shield before your troops arrive, you will now get a report to let you know that combat did not occur.
- Combat map landscape tiles with angled cliffs now have more appropriate shadows.
- We are steadily working to increase Advanced Building Resources awarded across several types of Progressive and Leaderboard events. This will be an ongoing effort, so keep an eye on event rewards going forward!
- Scout Reports should no longer appear as if they are missing information in scenarios where your target shielded before the scout arrived and no information was gathered.
- Quickly swapping between player profiles now updates Power information quicker
- Radial menus on the combat map should no longer become obscured when dragon(s) are present
- Fixed an issue where Rally leaders could not use an instant march recall item to return marches quicker after combat completed.
- Fixed some cases where combat map indicators, such as keep nameplates or creature levels, may not have appeared when they should
- When opening the Medic Tent menu, it should automatically select troops based on your current available resources.
Thank you for playing!
- The Game of Thrones: Conquest Development Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.