The following changes are included in the 239324 update:
New Features and General Improvements:
- Added coordinates to Generic Attack notifications
- Added quantity to reward items in certain pack offers. Icons will now have quantities in the upper right corner of their icon, similar to your store and inventory panels
- In-game notifications will now specify when one of your Strategic Terrain nodes has been attacked
- Added new leaderboard icons
- The game will now remember which Strategic Terrain and Resource farming nodes are correct for your current level
- Instant boost warning text has been changed to red
- General UI fixes and improvements
- In our previous Dragon Power events, the first place leaderboard winner was granted 15 times more Trinket Materials than intended, 2nd place was granted 4 times too many Trinket Materials. For more details about this please see our Dragon Power Event Reward Adjustments post.
- Event points no longer display on associated items for events that have ended
- Seats of Power now pull the correct owner avatar
- Dragon Talents no longer display incorrect icons
- Available Talent Points no longer overlaps the Repel Strike damage bonus text in the Dragon Talents screen
- The Creature Finder now continues to work after an event ends
- Searching for research nodes or creatures will no longer move your camera closer to your original search location
- Node banners no longer repeat level required information
- The Store no longer resets after purchase, it will stay on the tab you were on when you made your purchase
- Speeding up any gear through the side panel of your combat map no longer causes disconnection errors
- Improved communication surrounding Peace Shield duration
- Monster battle death visual effects have been updated
- When viewing another player’s profile their avatar should now display correctly
- Editing your own profile no longer has greyed out options
- Shading on the Equipment upgrade panel has been improved for easier readability
- Tapping the Account icon now correctly brings you to Account settings.
- The game’s UI has been adjusted to account for the iPhone X’s notch
- When using the materials panel in the Smithy the UI now properly zooms in when you select a material.
- Allegiance members who are not participating in a Rally will no longer receive this incorrect in-game notification “Allied March Incoming – Your ally is joining your Rally!”
- When joining another player’s Rally you will no longer receive the following incorrect in-game notification, ‘’Allied March Incoming – Your ally is joining your Rally!’’
- Equipment properties in the Recipes panel no longer overlap other on-screen information
Thank you for playing!
Please sign in to leave a comment.