This week we will be releasing several updates to Seats of Power and how your Allegiance can interact with them.
New Titles + Expanded Title Granting System
- Every Seat of Power will get 5 additional titles that are effective towards attacking the next highest seat of power.
- You will also be able to grant titles from a Seat of Power that you own to anyone else in your Allegiance! You will no longer be limited to your immediate Bannermen.
New Regional Bonuses
- The Regional Bonuses for the following Seats of Power will be more powerful: King's Landing, Winterfell, Casterly Rock, Dragonstone, Eyrie, High Garden, Riverrun, Storm's End, and Sunspear.
King’s Landing Unlocking
- Once King’s Landing opens on your Kingdom, it will unlock every weekend.
3-Star Seat of Power Requirements
- The takeover requirement for all 3-Star seats will be reduced to 1 Bannerman.
- Winterfell is changing to a 4.5-star Seat of Power. The title bonuses will be increased to reflect this change.
Longer Reinforcement Timer
- The Reinforcement Timer was recently increased from 24 hours to 3 days. This was announced in the 2/26/19 Update.
Thank you for playing!
Please sign in to leave a comment.