Our latest build is now available to most players. Please update when prompted or check your App Store for this latest update. These are some of the fixes and new features included in this update.
- At the conclusion of a battle, where you have reinforced a Seat of Power, you will receive the correct notification instead of the "under attack" notification
- When your Keep is being marched against by a Rally, you will now receive a notification
Please note: notifications require both in-game and device permissions. If you are missing notifications please check both your game's settings and your device settings for Game of Thrones: Conquest. Thank you!
- Reduced the likelihood of immediately disconnecting from our servers on game launch
- Being in your city at the time you take over a Seat of Power no longer lists the SoP owner as blank, your house name will appear as expected
- Reinforcements button no longer appears before you have built your Rookery and reinforced, or taken over, a Seat of Power
- Recipes from a previously viewed category no longer remain in the new gear category you are attempting to view
- Updates and fixes to game art and visual effects
- We have increased the Reinforcement timer from 24 hours to 3 days
- The Progressive event rewards panel now lists your event points
Thanks for playing!
Please sign in to leave a comment.