Since the launch the game in October, we see only cosmetic changes with minor bug fixes and just a few new features, yet you got tens of meaningful suggestions posted here.
The first one listed under General Improvements in 1.2.16 update was:
When offers are close to expiring they'll flash red
How do you consider that as "General Improvement", while at the same time the community has been asking for a simple feature like Approval for joining Allegiance to avoid spying since the beginning and you still fail to delivered it?
WE DON''T need your flashing offers, we spent enough money and nerves and we need this game to be finally PLAYABLE, because otherwise you're selling product that is UNUSABLE, which renders it similar to SCAM and FRAUD.
The other CRITICAL features that need top priority resolution are:
- automatic resource collection, in order to prevent kingodom resource depletion
- troops cap or march size limit removal, so ANYONE (paid or free ) can zeroed
- one random teleport per day and 1 advanced per week. This is the first strategy game I've seen in my life, which requires you to spend money for simply moving around the map.
- lack of possibility to attack players more than 3 keeps lower than own. A new clan of 20 people emerged on our server - mostly keeps 12-16. They were wiped out in 48 hours during one of the PvP events. Does that seem sustainable to you?
- healing to be time rather than resource based feature. Who wants to spend 300-400 Euro to recover if they will get zeroed again after a day?! People continue to quit due to this MAJOR shortcoming- all of them keeps 16 to 21
There are like 300-400 active players left in our Kingdom. If you don't change the mechanincs of the game, only the "untouchable" ones will remain after a month. Merging the servers won't help much as you'll merge the remains - people with millions of troops will face another people with millions of troops and will do....nothing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.