I feel that there are a couple features that should be added to improve this game:
1. Individual Ranking. There should be a ranking based on power or prestige for individuals, not just alliances.
2. Attacking other players. I think you should be rewarded prestige if you attack another Keep and defeat their troops. This technically is a war games, so why not award those who win a battle with prestige.xa0
3. Stamina should be reduced. I've played plenty games like this but the stamina is too costly in this game. To be honest, most would prefer that it doesn't exist. Attacking creatures is very valuable to progress in the game, but if you are limited to 10 attacks to a level 10 creature, your progress will be very, very slow. It regenerates way too slow. Too many people will die out if attacking creatures is so slow.xa0
4. "Special Resources" should be available more readily. I believe certain creatures should drop brick, pine etc. Or you could implement certain resource hexes where you could send troops to gather them. Because these resources are absolutely neccessary, the game will die out very quickly if those who don't want to spend money can't progress. I understand that overall, this game is a product, and should be profitable! However, without the "free users" those of us who do spend some money will quit far too quickly if there are not enough people even playing.xa0
5. Searching the seats of power on the war room map by the name of that seat of power would be nice.
6. Commanding a battle would be nice, such as an attack on another keep. If players could command against each other, it would really bring out competition.
Overall, I like the game but I think these features would really help motivate all the players to keep going and try harder. And hey, if individual ranking was involved, I guarantee more people would spend money trying to get to the top.xa0
Please sign in to leave a comment.