GIVE ACTIVE AND LOYAL NON-SPENDER/CASUAL SPENDERS A CHANCE TO PROGRESS
We all know that it is already a given that you have to make purchases in order to step forward.
However, it is saddening to see friends leaving the game because it appears that non-spenders have no room for the game.
Yes, it is a pay-to-win game, but we need to give those loyal active non-spender gamers (or casual spenders) a chance to progress in grinding.
Let me give few a few examples:
- Brick Carts will take an exaggerated number of hours to farm. After long hours of waiting, you'll just get a few. Creatures rarely drop them.
- Protected Amount is reasonable on the early stage of the game, but it is no longer proportional when the time comes that one building costs you a million wood/food.
- Healing Costs are the main game-enders. People tend to quit after seeing a large heal bill. It's like rebuilding your troops again, rather than just "healing" them.
- The craft materials you get from monsters are too low. In fact, Monsters themselves are mostly low levels on several areas, even if there are bunch of high-level keeps around.
- The stamina capacity is too limited. While raiding keeps can be done the entire day. One 70M guy can even clear a whole region of Keeps if he feels like doing it. Imagine a troop going to war in every keep and never getting tired. I hope it makes sense.
Hope you guys can address this. It's really a nice game, but we don't want the whole westeros to be populated by a lot of inactive players because of these issues.
We don't really prefer the "I will submit your feedback" response, we put our time and effort on this constructive feedback. This is just not mine, but the things I have discussed with my bannermates. So I hope you can also give us a detailed response.
To all those who agree with me, feel free to reply with your thoughts or click on Kudos. Devs need to see this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.