I was hoping someone could clarify a couple of questions. Consider the following scenario. Player A starts a rally against a SoP. Player B wants to join the rally.
- Player B activates march speed vs SoP boosts.
- Does the boost make the march towards the rally leader (player A) shorter?
- Does the boost make the rally march towards the SoP shorter?
- Player B wears gear that offers attack/defense/health bonus vs SoP.
- Do player B's buffs influence the stats for troops in the rally? If so, is it only his/her troops that gain a stat increase, or is this buff available for all the troops in the rally?
Please sign in to leave a comment.