For the first time in the history of Game of Thrones: Conquest, players can now hatch and raise their very own DRAGON!
For detailed information on dragons, see our knowledge base articles linked here:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a dragon egg?
To receive your dragon egg, reach Keep level four and build a Dragon Pit. When finished, your egg will already be resting inside.
How do I hatch my dragon egg?
- Dragon eggs can only be hatched with fire. Fuel the fire each day by feeding it wood from your stores.
How do I give my dragon a name?
- Unfortunately, dragons cannot be named in-game at this time.
- How can I change my dragon’s appearance?
- The primary color of your banner will influence the color of your dragon. Change your banner color and your dragon will shift to match it.
- Does my dragon’s level depend on the dragon pit?
- Nope! You can level your dragon as frequently as you’d like without ever needing to level your dragon pit further. However, it's much faster to level your dragon while leveling your dragon pit, due to the bonuses your dragon pit provides over time.
- Does your dragon pit depend on any buildings?
- The level of your dragon pit depends only on the level of your sawmill, but at a level that varies over time.
- Do any buildings require or depend on a dragon pit?
- No buildings require or depend on a dragon pit at this time.
- Why can’t I spend points to acquire every Talent?
- Having a limited amount of points allows players to specialize their dragons differently. This creates more of a dynamic when attacking other keeps or defending your own. If you’re not satisfied with how you’ve customized your dragon, you always have the option to start over and allocate your points differently.
Please sign in to leave a comment.