Greetings Lords and Ladies! We have released our latest game update, details of which can be found below.
- You are now able to copy coordinates to a specific location from the Map. You can also paste those coordinates into chat!
- When map coordinates are listed in chat a small magnifying glass will appear next to them, tap on the magnifying glass to be taken to those coordinates!
- You can now swipe to switch from Kingdom to Allegiance chat, and back!
- We’ve added new message indicators for chat when you receive new Allegiance chat messages.
- Rally leaders are now able to cancel a rally from the sidebar.
- When you select the 'go-to' button, while a Troop Training building is upgrading, it will now select and take you the building in your city.
- Set-up for future Troop Training progressive events, you will see the value of training the required tier and quantity of your troops in the Training section.
- Stamina now correctly appears red when you don’t have enough for a March.
- Pawns that were blocking March lines have been adjusted
- “Find on Map” now brings you to the correct resource instead of back to your Keep
- Rally specific fixes, see our official forums for these and more bug fixes.
- Origin/Destination arrows on march selector will not remain visible when they are unnecessary.
- It is now easier to tap building radials for buildings at the bottom of the City on tablets.
Rally Specific Bug Fixes:
- You are once again able to recall your Rally march from the sidebar while it is marching to the Rally leader.
- Recalling your reinforcements before reaching your Rally leader has been fixed
- Rally created notifications for a single rally no longer appear multiple times.
- When attempting to join a Rally “Conquer Seat” will no longer block you from joining.
Please sign in to leave a comment.