Personally quite enjoying the game at the moment but I do compare it to the Hobbit.
Features I'd like to see;
- Queuing Troops (Massively Help when sleeping)
- Having wagons to collect resources as sending troops and being only able to collect couple hundred thousands would take ages if someone has 10m plus.
- Speeding up attacks or reinforcement/rallys (Get places quicker but have heard it is).
- Troops take far too long to train as well. 300 T6 take over 3 hours, madness.
- Being able to see an alliance page which shows attacks, defence hits, scouts etc.
- Level 16 farms/wood etc buildings make noway near enough for how long it takes to get there.
Bundle packages - Why can't you just have set packages for everyone. Why should a building pack at £93 have 4000 bricks and 700 soldier pine etc and then a Race to level 20 keep £93 pack gets 5000 bricks and 1600 soldier pine.
Shouldn't everyones money equal and be the same at what it gets regardless of level or how much you spend. Also remove stamina, that is ruining the game. So many people I've spoketo have said they will quit and game is dying, its only been a week!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.