Employee ID wmjq4ckt
Here's a compilation of bugs under 1.12 i've been experiencing over the last 2 days.
I suspect the majority of them are related to the server issues, however some seems to be non-server related.
a) Cloud server issue, or Server unavailable
Been constantly getting this on 10-20 minute intervals throughout the last 2 days. Basically any action could trigger a random crash. More intensive actions (i consider these more intensive due to potential quantity of API calls to server), such as using 'Collect all' or opening up 'co-workers list' or loading 'newsletter' are likely to crash. (i've experienced all 3 in the last 2 days)
b) Guest List Issues
- Sorting guests by buildings does not seem to list VIP guests with other guests in the same building (experienced this a lot)
- When remoting to other areas, guest lists do not populate after dismissing some guests (traveling to other locations also doesnt seem to trigger repopulation as before 1.12 - guest lists eventually do repopulate but wait time is longer than experienced before)
- Game can crash when travelling to other areas from guest list
- Guests from 'the plains' seems to randomly appear in list of other areas (refer album)
- Guest list constantly populating guest of the wrong colour (happened twice, where i was dismissing guests for more than 5 minutes each incident)
- Guest list not showing full list of guests (not sure if this is due to the buggy building sorting, or list not repopulating on the client side) - I would be dismissing guests (eg las mudas fountain, and it showing only 2 scholar guests. Traveled to location and voila, an additional guests red/white/blue would be taking up the 3rd slot. This guest wasn't present in the guest list).
- Non-vip guests cutting queue - (eg. remote view of bank guest list, dismissing orange and purple guests, and seeing only 2 tradesmen at bank, a few seconds later an orange guests appear on list, travel to location and orange guest has filled in the second spot instead of the 2 tradesmen). [think lists not populating correctly due to server lag/delay/issues]
- Dismissed guests returning - dismiss a guest, and it will return to the list moments later, resulting in longer dismissal times (either servers didn't receive the instruction to dismiss or client not listing guest lists properly)
c) Really Buggy experience on iphone 6
I carry 2 devices for my single account (fb linked) and i noticed game is more stable on iphone 6, but more laggy due to hardware limitation. i prefer using my s7 edge due to superior gaming experience, but the recent server issues forced me to use my iphone 6 more.
However, after 10 minutes of gameplay the iphone 6 will be laggy and reach a point where it's not responding to taps anymore. There was a thread on reddit that suggested a memory leak, but i'm not sure if they are related - just highlighting it here.
I suspect a high amount of cpu usage due to animating the guests/hosts walking around. Would prefer to have the option to turn these animation OFF.
If other players experienced more bugs during these last 3 days, please post below. Thanks
Please sign in to leave a comment.