Right so we're into Day three of dragons now and heres a little feedback:
(1) The rollout started well... doing the hidden mysteries events was clever and made people excited... there probably wasnt the need for part one and part two though.
(2) The red messenger event.... y'all should of put the notice in game instead of on facebook and twitter... that way we would of known when it was starting in each kingdom.
(3) The iron bank event and the research event should both of been advertised BEFORE the launch of dragons... as it is both of these events are nothing more than blatent money grabs from WB... most spenders spent an absolute fortune when dragons launched so to do the iron bank event the next day was a real low move and kick in the teeth of the playing community, The same applies to the research event... alot of players will of hammered the research straight away and doing the event now comes accross as a way to entice people to buy more packs to be able to research.
(4) The Dragons themeselves... look good, nice touch that it can fly over the troops and round the keep... apart from that unless you spend serious amoutns of money they are actually useless apart from the talents. People wanted to be able to use their dragons in combat... y'all should of made it so that how useful they were attacking increased with level... not that i need a level 31 dragon just to be able to solo a player and a level 40 dragon to be able to use it in a rally. Oh and i can feed my dragon 7 times a day... thats rediculous as well... i get up... feed my dragon and then forget about it for 24 hours as theres nothing it can do.
(5) Dragon Talents... wow y'all really messed this up... major part of the newest feature had to be turned off within hours of launch.
All in all... personally this wait for dragons was too long and the finished product is extremely underwhelming.
Please sign in to leave a comment.