Welcome to the Game of Thrones: Conquest Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. Please note this forum is not actively monitored by Customer Service. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket or Twitter using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
You can visit this page to submit a help request ticket. You can also submit a ticket in-game by tapping on your avatar on the top-left corner of your screen and selecting Settings > Customer Service > Submit Ticket.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
Which question type should I select when contacting support?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to Facebook, Game Center, lost saves, or suspensions
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug to the game developers
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing items
- For issues pertaining to your Allegiance or Allegiance system
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- PvP and Other Rewards
- For issues pertaining to daily, event, or keep rewards
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player for cheating or harassment. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
NOTE: Bug Reports, Feedback, and Cheating/Harassment Reports are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be addressed by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to select a different question type.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting support.wbgames.com, clicking “Ask for Help”, and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your in-game House name and receipts that you have received from Google Play or iTunes. If you have screenshots of your receipts to attach, you can include it with your report using the “Add File” button at the bottom of the form. For instructions on how to locate your iTunes receipts, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088. To locate your Google Play receipts, please visit https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235?hl=en.
How can I troubleshoot common crashing and connection Issues?
- Ensure that you have the latest update for your Android OS / iOS
- Make sure you have downloaded the game from the official Google Play / iTunes App Store and that you have the latest client installed
- Ensure that you have at least 2 GBs of free storage space and that the game is installed on your primary storage
- Close all other background apps
- Make sure your device is connected to a secure WiFi hub
- Try power cycling your router by unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds and plugging it back in.
How do I backup my Game of Thrones: Conquest game save?
On iOS, you can back-up your game save with a Game Center or Facebook account. On Android, you can back-up your game save with a Facebook account only.
You can view the Settings menu in-game to confirm that you are logged into Game Center / Facebook by tapping on your in-game avatar then Settings > Account. If you are logged in, you will see “Bound” next to the Game Center or Facebook icon.
If you log into another device using the same accounts, you will be able to transfer your save.
Post is closed for comments.