Customer Service has been working hard to get to all players contacts, but we know that there has been a delay in responses. While our community team tries to go out of our way to help follow up on tickets where we can, we wanted to go over a few things you can do to make sure everyone is getting the best assistance possible.
Not all support tickets receive a unique reply. The categories “Bug Reports”, “Feedback”, and “Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content” are reviewed by the developers and moderation team and will not be responded to by a Customer Service Agent. If you need direct assistance, please be sure to select a different question type. If you are not sure which ticket type you previously submitted, please read the automatically generated email sent to you when your ticket was created.
If you have submitted a ticket type outside of those listed above, but have still not received a reply, please hold off on creating additional support tickets about the same situation. If you have updates to the same ticket, please reply to the automatically generated email that is sent when your ticket is created. If you have a separate issue you would like to report, then please create a new ticket. Creating new tickets or replying to open ones will not grant you a faster response, but it will not slow down your response time either.
Tickets are addressed in the order they were sent. However, if you have submitted tickets related to more than one issue, they will typically be addressed at the same time for better efficiency.
For more info on ticket types, see our list here:
Which question type should I select when contacting support?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to Facebook, Game Center, lost saves, or suspensions
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug to the game developers
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing items
- For issues pertaining to your Allegiance or Allegiance system
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- PvP and Other Rewards
- For issues pertaining to daily, event, or keep rewards
- Report Abuse, Cheating, or Content
- To report a suspected player for cheating or harassment. Please keep in mind that while we are unable to discuss or disclose corrective actions taken against reported players, all reports will be reviewed thoroughly.
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
If you have received a reply that you feel is not related to your current situation, it's possible that you were caught in a mass-response due to a major outstanding issue. This can also happen if you report multiple problems in the same ticket. If you feel this is the case, please respond to the mass-response reply.
Mass-replies allow us to quickly address players’ tickets for issues we are aware of and working on resolving.
If you feel you’ve received an incorrect response, please write back to the initial ticket and clarify your situation. From there, an agent should respond to you as soon as they are able.
Players have commented that others are being compensated more for the same or a similar issue. We cannot disclose our private interactions with other player’s support tickets. We do have a compensation policy in place for multiple standard issues, so please know that our compensation amounts are not random. Not all bugs or tickets are guaranteed to receive compensation, but we do our best to help where we can. If anyone is caught abusing our support team, their accounts may be subject to disciplinary action.
Post is closed for comments.