Welcome to the Westworld Support forums! Please feel free to use this section to help other players with general gameplay and technical questions. Please note this forum is not actively monitored by Customer Service. If you need assistance that requires a WB Games Support agent, it is best to contact us via a ticket or Twitter using the instructions below.
How do I contact support?
You can visit this page to submit a help request. You can also submit a ticket in-game by tapping on the cog wheel icon located in the top-right corner of your screen and selecting “Customer Support”.
To contact us on Twitter, please follow us @WBGamesSupport.
Which question type should I select when contacting support?
- Account or Login
- For issues pertaining to Facebook, Game Center, Google Play, lost saves, or suspensions
- Gameplay Help Request
- For issues pertaining to gameplay mechanics, content progression, or missing items
- For issues pertaining to crashing, internet connection, lag, or downloading
- Purchase or Currency
- For issues pertaining to missing purchases, currency disputes, or purchasing difficulty
- To pass along feedback and suggestions to the game developers
- Bug Report
- To report a gameplay bug to the game developers
NOTE: Feedback and Bug Reports are reviewed by the developers and are not passed directly to an agent. If you need assistance, please be sure to select a different question type or reply to your confirmation email.
How do I report a purchase issue?
You can report a purchase issue by visiting https://go.wbgames.com/HBOhelp and selecting “Purchase or Currency” as your question type. Be sure to include your in-game display name, DPTS ID (found via the in-game settings menu), and receipts that you have received from Google Play or iTunes. If you have screenshots of your receipts to attach, you can include it with your report using the “Add File” button at the bottom of the form. For instructions on how to locate your iTunes receipts, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088. To locate your Google Play receipts, please visit https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235?hl=en.
How can I troubleshoot common crashing and connection Issues?
- Ensure that you have the latest update for your Android OS / iOS
- Make sure you have downloaded the game from the official Google Play / iTunes App Store and that you have the latest client installed
- Ensure that you have at least 2 GBs of free storage space and that the game is installed on your primary storage
- Close all other background apps
- Make sure your device is connected to a secure WiFi hub
- Try power cycling your router by unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds and plugging it back in.
How do I backup my Westworld game save?
On iOS, you can back-up your game save with a Game Center or Facebook account. On Android, you can back-up your game save with a Google Play and Facebook account.
You can view the Settings menu in-game to confirm that you are logged into Game Center, Google Play, or Facebook by accessing the in-game settings menu.
If you log into another device using the same accounts, you will be able to transfer your save.
Where can I find gameplay guides for Westworld?
You can visit this page to learn more about roles, interactions, upgrading your hosts, and much more!
Post is closed for comments.