Welcome to the Known Issues list! If you encounter an issue not listed, you can also check out our Knowledge Base of over 60 support articles, or contact our support team at https://support.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
For recent updates/fixes, check our Release Notes - https://hbogamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/sections/360005506054
FIXED: Thorned Bride Gear Set
- There is currently a known issue that occurs if enough pieces of the Thorned Bride Gear Set is equipped. This can result in your Military Research Tree research costs being reduced to 0 and you being unable to start that research.
- Work-around: Unequip enough of the gear set so that your costs are not reduced to 0. You will then be able to commence your research.
We will be providing a fix for this issue soon.
Combat Map Known Issues
- Attack Animation Fireworks - There is currently an issue where attack animations can duplicate, this can reduce framerate and game performance on some devices.
- Work-around: This issue only occurs if when backgrounding the game while looking at the combat map, and can be avoided by moving navigating to your City screen if you need to switch between apps during combat. We will be resolving this in our next update.
General Known Issues
- Crashing, Lag, and Long Loading Times - Please read this if you are experiencing problems with game performance.
- Work-around: Please make sure to close all other apps on your device. When you're done playing for a time, close out the game completely and manually turn off your device's screen. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Push Notifications for Attacks and Scouts – If you are not consistently receiving Push Notifications for things such as Scouts, Battles or Peace Shields:
- Check the Notifications Settings menu (accessed through your House Information screen) to ensure all notifications are enabled
- Disable and re-enable notifications for Game of Throne: Conquest from your device’s settings app
- Combat Map and our Keep Buildings Won't Load –Sometimes the game may not load the Combat Map/War Room after updating to a new build or the UI becomes unresponsive.
- This occurs because your game is still downloading content after the update. Please check your internet (try connecting to a strong Wifi network rather than cellular data) and leave the game open for several minutes to allow all content to finish downloading.
- If it has been several minutes with no change, you may need to restart the game to reinitiate this downloading process
- Lag During Seats of Power Openings – When any large battles occur, it will increase the number of battle calculations happening almost simultaneously. If a battle is large enough, there could be a short delay between actions as you wait for these calculations to complete. Alternatively, your device may lose connection to the game if your internet connection is not strong.
- If you are encountering significant delays or your game falls out of sync, please see: https://hbogamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013193554.
- Titles or other Text appears as default strings/code - If you find that text has not fully loaded, particularly after updating or if internet connection is not stable during launch, try restarting your device and double checking you are connected to strong WiFI network before relaunching the game.
Post is closed for comments.