Update 421793 will be rolling out over the next couple weeks! This update contains polish updates to our new Heroes feature as well as a suite of other bug fixes. Read on to learn more!
New and Upcoming Improvements
- Heroes come to Game of Thrones: Conquest this month. Be on the look out November 18th to build your Tower of the Hand and start building your Small Council!
- The Keep Compass on the combat map can now fade out when tapping keeps or SOPs on the combat map, so it does not get in the way of tapping radio buttons. Thank you to Dovahcita over on our on Discord who was one of several members of the community who requested this change!
- You will be able to see the total number of boxed resources in your inventory!
- Added a new notification to show when a new trinket is available.
- Added a stamina sliding bar, this will allow you to adjust the amount of stamina you want to consume. Thank you to Oak on our Discord for this awesome suggestion! Keep an eye out for this feature in the coming weeks.
The following Bugs are resolved in this update:
- Game of Thrones Conquest would crash on iOS immediately on startup if Apple Music was running in the background.
- The Finish Now with Gold option could become unavailable when training traps without enough resources.
- Players friend coding into a kingdom would need to restart before they could use gold to pay for missing resources to train troops.
- Hero event banner points could display inconsistently when leveling up different heroes.
- When skipping the Heroes summoning animation, only the bonus rewards would display.
- In the Summons menu, Hero Relic icons could appear shrunken or scattered on the screen.
- Tapping the right arrow while unlocking a Hero could show the incorrect animation.
- Tapping the next arrow on the last unlocked Hero brought you to the first locked Hero with the highest rarity.
- Switching between profiles while a Hero was on a march could prevent that Hero from being slotted on the Small Council or sent on another march until you restarted the game.
- Rally marches were missing information on the other Rally member's troops and Heroes.
- Repeatedly switching between languages caused the Collections panel to be empty.
- Tapping the Info button in the Hero Collections panel didn't open the Advance Info tab.
- Information was repeated in the Skill Conditions information panel.
- Fixed a clipping issue with Tower of the Hand building.
- Hero XP 1,000 and 10,000 were missing commas.
- Hero Portrait UI wasn't centered.
- VFX for buying a Summons would play before the reveal.
- Improvements to the Hero Tutorial Systems
- The "Go To" button on a research quest required you to tap twice.
- The Boost Center Peace Shield icon in the lower right of your city could be replaced by lower priority active boosts.
- The "Go To" button from the Players Profile did not redirect players to the correct place.
- Duplicates quests could appear within Daily Quests
- UI/VFX Fixes
- Localization Fixes
Article is closed for comments.