This update includes quality of life improvements for KvK events, back end work to support upcoming features, as well as several bug fixes. Read on to learn more!
New and Upcoming Improvements
- We are working towards a new system where you can choose what in-game banner notifications you want to see, to help address feedback that certain combat pop-ups can get overwhelming. We hope to start letting players try this out in the coming weeks!
- The Smithy will remember your position in the list as you tap around rather than snapping you to the top of the list each time.
- New Loading Indicators are being added across the game to let you know when information is still updating.
- @Benjey over on our Discord had a great idea to add a Boost level indicator to the boost center. This update includes back-end work to support that rollout soon.
- Construction begins on a mysterious new building in the city this month. Click here to learn more about where the Small Council will soon be meeting!
This update resolves the following bugs:
- Odd behavior with march size and army presets could occur when a march returned when while the army selection panel was open, or when adding/removing a dragon from your march.
- Commas were missing in large quantities in upgrade menus.
- When tapping the 'Back' button on the Enhancement 2 Details tab, the user was redirected to the Enhancement 1 tab.
- Cleaned up some scenarios where building assets would fail to appear in the city.
- Recipe sliders could not be adjusted when previewed in the Upcoming Events tab.
- An inactive 'Return Home' button was present in the Rebellion event description during KvK invasion events.
- During KVK, your home kingdom number could be incorrectly displayed in red.
- It was possible to trigger an old Dragon tutorial after a player had seen the new tutorial.
- The march selection panel could recommend sending more troops than required for gathering marches.
- Trinket slots could appear as blank squares on Android devices.
- In the Maester Tower on specific research nodes, a gold pop-up would appear asking for a confirmation to spend 0 gold.
- The banner tutorial window could appear on top of the Daily Log In Rewards pop-up, so the collection buttons could not be interacted with.
- General UI/UX Fixes
Thank you for playing!
Please sign in to leave a comment.