Update 370344 will be rolling out over the next couple weeks! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest in this release.
New and Upcoming Improvements
- The nights grow longer and darkness falls upon the city scenery this month! 🦇
- The Storehouse will be moving to a new plot within the city to make room for some upcoming construction. Keep an eye on its development in the weeks to come!
This update resolves the following bugs:
- Allegiance quest dialogues could repeat under certain circumstances.
- Limited recipes would appear as “Completed” while the event was still in Upcoming.
- Allegiance gift notification bubble did not trigger properly over the allegiance building within the city.
- Tutorial avatars appeared as blank squares during the initial gameplay tutorial.
- Swapping between Cross Kingdom and Allegiance Chat could result in cross posting.
- Gear loadouts could not be saved if you were swapping different rarities of the same gear type.
- When selecting single-use items from the inventory, it was possible to select an item amount greater than one.
- Optimized the number of assets pre-loaded when viewing the city to improve performance.
- UI/UX Fixes
- VFX/Audio Fixes
- Tutorial Improvements
- Improved Stability