New and Upcoming Improvements
- Big changes are coming to Cross Kingdom Invasion events based on suggestions from the community. Look out for these in our next KvK event!
- We are working on giving you a better view into Seat of Power history and accomplishments. We hope to start previewing this in the coming weeks! Keep an eye on your SoP Info panel.
- Early game Tutorials have been improved, creating a clearer picture of how to interact with Game of Thrones: Conquest!
- A change to Allegiance Chat color was reverted based on player feedback. We plan to reach out for player input before adjusting this again.
This update also resolves the following bugs:
- It was possible to see the Fire Breath tutorial when the quest to upgrade to keep level 2 appeared.
- Personal and allegiance leaderboards menus had a delay in updates appearing when crafting recipes from the recipe tab.
- When using the upcoming extended Message Center History feature, it was possible for read messages to be marked as unread again after closing and opening the game.
- Additional reward chest progress for Tyrion Quests did not start until reaching Keep level 2.
- UI/UX Fixes
- VFX/Art Fixes
- Audio Fixes
Thank you for playing!
Article is closed for comments.