Update 327031 is rolling out to users containing several bug fixes and quality of life improvements for Game of Thrones Conquest. Read on for more information!
New and Upcoming Improvements
- Stats in Battle Reports have been totally reorganized so that you can more easily find what you’re looking for. This will be rolling out in the coming weeks!
- We’ll also be rolling out a new pawn UI to the army panel in your city to make it easier to scroll through what March Pawns you have unlocked!
- We’ve been working on some Kingdom Vs Kingdom Event Improvements based on your feedback. We can’t wait to share more info about these changes soon!
- Players will no longer experience crashes when opening up the message center
- Fixed an issue that caused power to appear to be depleting when re-selecting a load-out while a piece of gear was in the armory.
- Removed the ability to try and select a currently equipped gearset loadout again, preventing numerous "Equipment Loadout" failures.
- Fixed an error that froze the camera when rapidly tapping rural plots.
- Fixed an issue that caused the War Report to show Seat of Power changes from your home kingdom while invading another kingdom in KVK events.
- Tapping on the troop level and information button in quick succession no longer locks the ability to scroll within troop training buildings.
- The "Pray at the Shrine three times" Tyrion quest no longer highlights the ‘Upgrade’ instead of the ‘Shrine’ button.
- The Dragon Pit should now more accurately reflect feeding bonuses from the Dragonkeeper Armory set.
- General UI/UX fixes
- Stability Fixes and Backend Improvements
We hope you enjoy these fixes and look forward to hearing your feedback!