Our update is rolling out to users containing several bug fixes and quality of life improvements for Game of Thrones: Conquest. Read on for more information on our upcoming improvements!
New and Upcoming Improvements
This update supports several new quality of life improvements that will gradually be rolled out to players in the coming weeks.
- Players should expect to see Keep Sparkles for higher-level keeps!
- The cost for instantly building when there is fewer than 10 mins remaining has been reduced from 1 gold to 0 gold.
- Players can now access the Seat of Power menu through a new button on the sidebar.
- Coming soon, players on iOS versions 13.0 and up will be able to bind accounts to an Apple login.
- Overwriting an active Peace Shield with a new shield will result in different messaging in the Peace Shield report, to indicate that the previous shield has been replaced.
- A few improvements to the early Dragon stages will be coming soon as well.
- The Dragon Pit now unlocks at Level 2.
- Learn: Attack Creatures now comes before Learn: Defender Combat in the Nurturing Research Tree.
- Dragons in the Hatchling phase can now appear on the Combat Map.
In addition to the above improvements, this update also contains the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented allegiance chat messages from updating when the game runs in the background while using other applications on your device.
- Fixed an error that caused players to see a spend 0 Gold prompt despite having enough resources to complete a recipe.
- You can no longer interact with the background UI while an event reward popup is on the screen.
- Fixed an issue that could display a default house name on the in-game notification banner when reinforcements are being attacked at a Seat of Power.
- Fixed an error that caused the Reinforcement's panel to not immediately update troop count when a march arrived at a node.
- Stability Fixes
- Backend Improvements
- UI/UX/VFX Fixes
- Audio/SFX Fixes
We hope you enjoy these fixes and look forward to hearing your feedback!