Update 4/24/20: iOS users on the latest build may have noticed that the process to recover an account through Facebook has changed. Account binding is only supported through either the Facebook app or through your device's browser, and not both simultaneously. If you prefer using the Facebook App, you may need to clear your cache between account log-ins. We apologize if the transition to this new flow causes any inconvenience!
Release v274232 will be rolling out to users this week, with a host of fixes and updates to improve the quality of life in Game of Thrones: Conquest. Read on for updates to customization, combat and more!
Many of these updates were sourced from our fans through our constant dialogue on social channels, in our customer service tickets, and forums. We are constantly striving to improve the game with updates that have an impact and we appreciate all the constructive conversation along the way.
Features Coming Soon
This update supports several new features and quality of life improvements, which will be enabled in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for:
- New March Pawns: A highly requested feature, we’re adding in new march Pawns into the game through a series of events. Stay tuned for a detailed write up on how this all works in the weeks to come.
- New Dragon Customization Colors: Choose from 4 new colors to give your fearsome pet a little extra spring flair.
- In-game Mail for Shield Status Updates: New notices in the message center inform you when a shield was activated, or if it was broken through hostile action.
- Flux Conversion Simplification: Added new systems to make it easier to use flux when navigating between Smithy and Recipes tab.
- User Interface Improvements: Making claiming event rewards even easier!
- Limited Quantity Recipes: Allowing even higher value rewards for future events!
In addition to these improvements, this update also contains the following fixes:
- Dragons Health no longer displays zero on the combat map after a restarting the game
- March Formations no longer save automatically when exiting the Army Builder Panel rather than using the Save Formation button.
- Reduced lag while scrolling through the Smithy and Dragon Panels.
- After changing your Personal Banner, it now updates on the combat map without needing to restart the game.
- Using speedups and selecting the "Free" button will no longer cause Out of Sync errors while completing Building Enhancements in your city.
- Keeps on the combat map will no longer appear pink when first viewing the combat map on a newly created account.
- Fixed a visual issue that could cause the timer in the Accelerate Crafting panel to appear as if it did not properly count down after using speedups.
- Fixed a visual issue that could cause the timer in the Accelerate Construction panel to appear as if it did not properly count down after using gold to speed up construction
- Seat Of Power compass on the combat map no longer disappears after opening and closing Settings or House Information panels.
- Sending a reinforcement march that is over the target’s Reinforcement Capacity will no longer cause the extra troops to become unavailable.
- The Keep Compass will now properly update how many leagues away your Keep is when using the Creature Finder.
- Fixed a delay issue that could cause the March Builder panel to not update march size after switching your Gear sets.
- Fixed two scenarios where Seat of Power ownership did not update immediately on the combat map.
- Fixed some cases in which Allegiance members would appear as "Unknown" in the allegiance members panel.
- Fixed a rare issue that could prevent players from switching between accounts bound to Facebook.
- Fixed a visual issue that caused Peace Shields to disappear while fighting a PvE Rally.
- General Audio, Localization, User Interface, Art and Visual Effect fixes.
We’ve also been investigating reports of March Recall Failed errors. To combat this issue, the arrival window in which a march is too close to its destination to be recalled will be increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds before arrival. This will not go live immediately with this update, and we will send an in-game message before we make the change.
Let us know what you think of these changes or any other feedback about your experiences in Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Thanks for playing!