Bux Fixes & Improvements
- Keeps could appear flat instead of animating after viewing the combat map for a second time
- Basic resource icons within floating bubbles could become nearly invisible when praying at the Shrine
- Icon/Timer on the Maester's Tower within the city could vanish under some conditions
- The league distance Compass on the combat map could shrink or disappear in some cases
- Backgrounding the app could result in other players' march pawns appearing as if they were still moving towards their target despite being successfully recalled
- Defending players could see their own dragon’s fire breath stats in place of the attacker's within battle reports
- When first opening the March panel, the army builder might not auto select the maximum available troops in some cases. This affected the default troop selection only, and would not prevent players from selecting more troops or using formations.
- March pawns sometimes played their attack animations facing away from their target
- Boosts from Cross Kingdom Leaderboard events would not appear in the Boost Center
- Level slider was missing from the Events tab of the Map Finder
- Compass might not appear when a Creature or Resource Node was found using the Map Finder
- Claim pop-ups from Daily Deliveries or Reward Passes did not display the instant boosts that were applied
- UI, VFX and localization fixes
- Scout reports now have improved messaging when a player does not have a high enough Watch Tower level to scout for an enemy Dragon
- Work has been done to improve the Map Marker menu when selecting your march pawn, which should be released in the next few weeks
Thank you for playing!
Article is closed for comments.