In addition to bug fixes, we’ve also included some quality of life improvements in this update. We’ve added an in-game notification to demystify the time between removing a set of gear and applying another. The notification will appear after it is finished processing and you now benefit from the stat improvements from the new set of gear.
Bux Fixes & Improvements
- Building or Upgrading within your city could momentarily make buildings invisible and could lead to a disconnect
- The Banner in the House Information Panel could appear gray or devoid of color
- Combat animations could only be seen on other Player's Pawn or may appear backward
- Combat animations could duplicate and stack on top of each other if you backgrounded the game or switched between apps while watching the combat map
- Food and Wood resource node tutorial did not trigger if you previously tapped on an unconstructed building plot
- Training troops for gold with insufficient resources could display an incorrect gold cost in some cases
- Incorrect localization for some item descriptions and tutorials
- When viewing the troop information panel for the first time in a session, the first troop you check could be missing information
- Leaving an allegiance while you currently hold a Seat of Power title granted by another player could result in an unknown error in the message center instead of a title revoked message
- Seats of Power were not displaying fire animations when attacked
- Harvest bubbles above resource buildings in your city could disappear if you idle on the city screen for several minutes
- Fire breath animation could be seen on the combat map for dragon marches even if Fire breath was not being used
Thank you for playing!