Winter returns in our latest update! If you encounter increased loading times or delayed asset appearance on your first play session after updating, please connect to a strong WiFi network and leave the game open for several moments to allow the download to complete in the background.
Important Note: If you were an Android user on build v253265 (which was briefly available on 12/6/19) this update will fix the following Rally Menu display issues for you:
- Rallies linger in the Rally Menu after counting down to 0 and require a restart to clear
- Incorrect information could display the first time you open the Rally Menu in a play session
- The Rally Menu button intermittently disappears once someone joins your Rally
Also fixed in this release:
- When viewing your Keep upgrade stats/information panel, +0% troop attack was displayed as a stat for upgrades 1-30 (Keep upgrades 31-35 do include a +1% Troop Attack increase and will continue to display that)
- Season 3 Flux used a generic crate icon
- Marching to a Seat of Power from some angles (very close to the seat) would incorrectly render the march line
- Improvements to early tutorial and gameplay sections, including a progression blocker if WiFi connection was lost during the tutorial, overlapping tutorial moments, and incorrectly highlighted areas of the screen.
- Players with the Rally panel already open would not see new rallies being created
- Repeatedly pressing the Tyrion quest bar could prevent Building radial menus from staying open
- Troop training quests would direct to your last used building instead of the required building
- After successfully starting Research, the research button could remain interactable. Continuing to tap the button after research has started would lead to Out of Sync errors
- Opening a training window from the Troop Training menu in the right sidebar and then backing out removed the minimize arrow
- Removed duplicated VFX textures to help reduce the chance of crashing