Update v252145 includes back end work for future cross-kingdom events. We can’t wait to share more information with you about this soon!
There are also several bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Scout reports that fail due to the target applying a peace shield mid-march will no longer show inaccurate data.
- When switching between different accounts, incoming scout alerts do not display a different house name.
- Allegiance Shield timers are no longer visible in the allegiance panel for enemy owned Seats of Power.
- When attempting to recall a marching Rally that you are not the leader of, you should now receive the proper error messaging rather than an out of sync error.
- We’ll be adding indicators to the peace shield menu to make it more clear when the shield is successfully applied.
- Continued work to optimize memory usage.
Thank you for playing Game of Thrones: Conquest!