Our latest update includes work for upcoming feature releases (stay tuned!) and notable improvements to how we handle backgrounding or switching between other apps on your device during a play session. This update should resolve the following issues that could sometimes occur when suspending the game like this:
- Rarely, the game would crash when pausing or resuming from background.
- Sometimes chat would stop working after resuming the game from background.
- Sometimes rallies would not appear or update properly when resuming the game from background.
- Sometimes the combat map would fail to update marches and other map nodes when resuming from background.
Additionally, the following issues have also been resolved:
- The speed at which marches joined Rallies did not match the march timer when running a specific dragon speed buff on events.
- The Combat Map could appear blank in certain rare cases.
- In-game notification banners related to PvP could pop up several times in a row.
- Seats of Power could have missing information when viewed from the combat map.
- Keep levels on the combat map might not update until panning away from them.
- Players could attempt to join a rally they had already joined.
- When attempting to join a rally with no available march slots left, it did not use the correct error message.
- March lines could disappear under high terrain.
- Tutorials could highlight incorrect areas of the UI.
- Overlapping text or UI menus on several menus.
Thank you for playing!
- The Game of Thrones: Conquest Development Team