This update contains several fixes as well as new 3D Keep models on the combat map. Our Art team has been hard at work on these cosmetic changes and we’re very excited to share them with you! Visual updates like this are separate from and do not affect development time or bug fix work. These new 3D sprites are optimized to save memory, and will allow for more dynamic keep animations down the road!
Bux Fixes & Improvements
- You can now tap items listed in Reward pop-ups for Progressive event tiers to show the item description
- Event activity buffs will now apply consistently as soon as the event begins
- We’ll be making some adjustments to event rewards starting in October to address a need for more Steel at higher levels!
Also fixed in this release:
- Equipment does not show quantity when opened from Player Profile
- Reinforcement march size could become capped at 0 even though no troops are currently reinforcing
- In rare cases, players could reach an uncollectable reward in certain Progressive events
- Abdication Shield on Seats of Power would not play in some cases
- Marches could linger in the Rally panel after a Rally completed
- When taking over and abdicating a Seat of Power, the nameplate could sometimes switch ownership from NPC to a previous owner
- Players could get in a state where they could not progress the troop training daily quests
- Partial Reinforcement and march error Reports (Target Shielded, Target no longer available) could sometimes result in a blank report
- Fire Breath attack could appear to be disabled when scrolling down the army formation list
- Subtle blue pulsing effect did not play when reinforcements were incoming
- General art and visual fixes/improvements
Thank you for playing!
Article is closed for comments.