The Adult phase introduces new ways for your Dragon to fight, defend your Keep, and collaborate with your Allegiance! Adult Dragons are powerful enough to attack Seats of Power and unleash terrifying Fire Breath attacks upon your enemies.
- Dragons transition to the Adult phase at level 40. The new maximum Dragon level is 69.
- Like each previous phase, research in the Nurturing tree is required to transition to the Adult phase and unlock major abilities.
- In addition to Dragon Lore, Adult Dragons require Dragon Secrets to complete research and level upgrades. You can collect Dragon Secrets from level-up rewards, Daily Quests, Events, and Offers.
- Upon reaching the Adult phase at level 40, your Dragon will be able to learn the Fire Breath attack in the Nurturing research tree. At levels 45, 50, and 60, your Dragon can increase its maximum Fire Breath charges.
- At level 41, your Dragon can learn to attack and rally against Seats of Power. At level 60, they can learn to reinforce your own Seat of Power, and at level 65 they can learn to reinforce your allies’ Seats of Power. At level 69, they can occupy a Seat of Power in a takeover march.
- At level 50, your Dragon can learn to rally against creatures.
- At level 55, your Dragon can learn to rally against other players’ Keeps.
- At level 60, your Dragon can learn to reinforce allied players’ Keeps.
- The new Adult Research tree contains numerous opportunities for growth, including attack and defense buffs for specific troop types while your dragon is present on a march. You can also increase your Dragon’s maximum Tenacity, increase damage dealt with Fire Breath, and increase your army’s march size and speed while your Dragon is present.
- In addition, new research is available in the Adolescent tree to increase the maximum damage dealt with Repel Strike.
- Adult Dragons continue to earn Talent points as they level up. By level 69, your Dragon will have obtained a total of 790 Talent points from Egg through Adult.
- Adults unlock a new Talent tree, featuring powerful and flexible attack, defense, and health buffs for specific troop types while your Dragon is present on the march.
- New combo Talents include Fire Breath Damage, Dragon attack and defense, Repel Strike Damage, Wall Damage, and Siege health.
- Fire Breath is a powerful attack that, like the defensive Repel Strike attack, deals damage to your opponent's army before they have a chance to attack your own. Once you have unlocked Fire Breath through research, your Dragon can use the attack on any march against any enemy.
- Fire Breath is charged with Fire Stone - a new item that can be obtained from various rewards, Daily Quests, and Offers.
- You may spend multiple Fire Stones to power up a Fire Breath charge. You will then need to wait sometime before powering up an additional charge (this timer can be skipped with Gold).
- With each charge, your Dragon’s Fire Breath attack will be increasingly more powerful.
- If you have Fire Breath charges available, you can choose to expend them when beginning a march. The more charges you use, the more damage your Dragon will deal.
- Using a Fire Breath attack expends all available charges, so plan accordingly when preparing to attack.
- Adult Dragons can participate in Rally marches against players, creatures, and Seats of Power, provided you have completed the level and research prerequisites (see Research section above).
- The ability to join a Rally is decided by the individual Dragon’s level and research, not the Rally leader’s.
- Each member that wants to add a Dragon to the rally must have the proper research unlocked, though anyone can still join the rally with troops alone.
- You may still join a Rally with your Dragon even if the Rally leader has not done the corresponding research.
Another thing you will notice about of Adult Dragon's is their size. As your dragon levels and grows, it will dwarf the average battle pawn on the world map!
With the proper training, research, and talents, your Adult Dragon will truly be a fearsome thing to behold and a powerful ally in your conquest of Westeros.