The Hidden Market is found in a secret corner of your cities’ Tavern building. By purchasing Daily Delivery or Reward Pass offers from the Store, you can set up a steady supply of goods to be picked up from your Hidden Market across multiple days!
Once you purchase one of these offers from the store:
- You will immediately receive the amount of Gold advertised as a right ‘now’ reward in the store
- Your first Delivery or Reward will then be available in the Hidden Market immediately after purchase as well.
- From the moment of purchase, a 24 hour timer begins that marks the ‘day’ cycle for that Delivery/Reward.
- Once you claim a Delivery or Reward, you will need to wait until this timer counts down to 0 before another Reward or Delivery will appear in your Hidden Market.
There are some important differences between Daily Deliveries and Reward Passes to keep in mind:
- Typically, Daily Deliveries will deliver the same set of Items and Resources that you will need to collect from your Hidden Market each day
- You can confirm the contents of the Delivery before purchasing by tapping ‘View All Rewards’ in the Store
- You can claim another Delivery once the timer counts down to the next 24 hour cycle (determined by the time you purchased the pack) until the listed number of Deliveries is reached
- If you do not claim your Delivery before the timer runs out, you will miss out on that day’s Delivery. There is not a way to reclaim Deliveries that you do not claim.
- May provide a different set of rewards each day.
- The different days and rewards will appear as a scrolling ticker in the Store so you can check the contents before purchasing
- Rewards do not expire and can be claimed at your convenience (unlike Deliveries which must be claimed each day)
- If you miss a day you can simply collect the current shipment the next time you visit the Hidden Market.
- You will still need to wait for the next 24 hour cycle (based on when the pack was first purchased) after claiming a reward before the next day’s rewards will appear.
You can have multiple Daily Deliveries or Reward Passes active at once. These will appear as icons on the left of the Hidden Market menu so you can switch between them and view the time until your next Delivery or Reward is available. Tap the “Claim” button on each delivery and shipment once it becomes available to collect your rewards! You can tap “Collect All Rewards” at the bottom to collect multiple Reward Passes or Deliveries at once.
You can check exactly what each Daily Delivery contains by tapping any of the content icons in the Hidden Market. This will list out the contents of each day’s reward. Rewards Passes may contain different items each day, so make sure to click the “View Calendar” button in the store to see all the rewards you will get each day, as well as tap the “View Total” button to see the total amount of rewards for the whole pass.
- Once the final delivery is claimed, your pack will show as ‘expired’ to indicate that the whole Daily Delivery duration has been collected.
- The pack will remain expired in the Hidden Market for 24-48 hours after the last delivery is claimed.
- Known Display Issue: after you have completely collected your Daily Delivery, the timer may continue to count down to the next day.
- Unlike Reward Passes, Daily Deliveries must be claimed every day. If you miss a day, there is not a way to collect the missed Delivery
- Make sure to fully check a Rewards Pass’s contents before purchasing as the contents it provides each day can vary.
If you encounter any difficulties with Daily Deliveries or Rewards Passes, please check out the Known Issues list on the official Game of Thrones: Conquest forums for information and resolutions: https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Bugs-and-Feedback/Known-Bug-List-Last-Updated-November-11/m-p/1557914