For the first time in the history of Game of Thrones: Conquest, players can now hatch and raise their very own DRAGON!
The Dragon Pit is home to your fearsome dragon. At the Dragon Pit you can care for your dragon, browse it’s stats, and allocate points to its talents. You can also visit your Maesters’ Tower from the Dragon Pit in order to research new ways of improving your dragon.
To receive your first dragon egg, reach Keep level four and build a Dragon Pit. When finished, your egg will already be resting inside.
Level your Dragon Pit to improve the amount of XP your dragon gains for each feeding.
When your dragon is incapacitated, it will rest here until healed.
The Training panel is where you can advance your dragon’s level and earn talent points along the way. For unhatched dragons, this is where you can add wood to the fire in order to hatch your egg. Once hatched, you will feed your dragon livestock. You have a limited amount of free feedings each day, but more can be earned through events and offers.
The first time you feed your dragon each day, no livestock (or wood) are consumed. In addition, your first feed of the day grants a bonus to your dragon’s experience on future feeds. This bonus generally lasts for a total of 10 dragon levels. After this point, the bonus experience resets to 0 but can start building again. This bonus has a maximum value depending on your current dragon phase. Make sure to feed your dragon every day to take advantage of this bonus!
In addition to your first free feeding, you can feed your dragon another six times each day. If you wish to feed your dragon more than six times, more feedings can be gained through event rewards and bundles.
If you’re in the process of hatching your dragon egg, make sure to select the highest amount of wood you can afford each time you feed the fire. This helps you maximize the use of your available feedings each day.
Dragons have four main phases: Hatchling, Whelp, Adolescent, and in a future release, Adult.
- Hatchling - Dragon Level 2. Hatchlings can defend themselves and your city in combat.
- Whelp - Dragon Level 10. Can learn to directly attack creatures and help gather resources.
- Adolescent - Dragon Level 20. Within this phase, your dragon can eventually learn more powerful defensive combat abilities and how to attack enemy keeps.
- Adult (future release) - Unlocks at Dragon Level 40. Can now learn how to breathe fire in offensive attacks, join rallies, and attack Seats of Power.
Note that all dragon abilities will require you to complete the related research before that ability can be used.
Have fun raising your very own dragon!
- Click here for more information on Training your Dragon
- Click here for more information on Dragon Talents, Stats, and Research
- Click here for more information on Dragons in Combat
- Click here for more information on New Items for your Dragon