Once your Kingdom reaches a certain age, you may see an announcement regarding a future Kingdom Merge. This is an exciting event when players from several Kingdoms are combined into a brand new Kingdom, which will have an accelerated Seat of Power release schedule.
Leading up to a merge, your kingdom will have several themed packs and events focusing on gathering, training, and upgrading to prepare yourself for meeting the new Lords and Ladies, Allegiances and Alliances of the merged Kingdom.
When the day of the merge comes...
- Merging Kingdoms will be offline and unavailable for up to an hour while the game is updating. Kingdoms not currently being merged will not be affected.
- Once the Kingdoms are merged, everyone will have been randomly teleported to a new location, including players who once occupied Seats of Power.
- All Seats of Power will return to NPC control. This allows everyone to have a more balanced start before attacking a Seat of Power once again.
- A new and accelerated Seat of Power release cadence will begin after the merge.
- Keeps will be shielded for 24 hours after this merge. This will be added to any currently active shields in place.
- A message will be sent to all new Kingdoms when the merge is complete.
- All Allegiances will be intact on the newly merged Kingdoms. However, Allegiance tags will be reset. House names will remain the same.