Recipes are another way to create resources and items. You can access these by tapping the 'Recipes' tab when viewing your inventory.
There are two types of Recipes -
- Event Recipes - These will only appear during Recipe events. The goal of these events is to collect Trophies and Essos Coins which can then be used in Recipes to earn points. Every time an event-only Recipe is available, it will display a timer at the top with the name of the related event.
- Basic Recipes - There will always be Basic Recipes available, though they may change from time to time. These recipes typically require Trader’s Scrip and Essos Coins.
Trophies are items that can be earned during various events. Climb the leaderboard and gain points to earn more Trophies, then combine Trophies with Essos Coins during an event.
It's best to use all your Trophies before the Event Recipes go away, but if you have any Trophies left after an event has ended, you will be able to exchange them for Trader’s Scrip. Scrip can be used in Basic Recipes.
Essos Coins are gained as rewards during events, similar to Trophies. Combine Coins with other Trophies to create new items. Once an event has ended, coins will still retain their value for future Alchemy events.
- Braavosi Iron Square - Can only be earned through events or purchased in packs
- Volantine Honor- Can be earned through events or purchased with gold
- Meereenese Honor - Can be earned through events or purchased with gold