If you do not see your Battle Reports immediately, you may want to close and then relaunch the game to force everything to refresh. When checking your reports, be sure to scroll through as a lot can happen in a short amount of time when an active assault flares up on your Allegiance’s holdings!
Keep in mind, you will not receive any reports for Marches sent to a resource node or against a Monster that another player managed to arrive at first. Instead, your March will return to your Keep to rejoin your army.
If you are still seeing a delay in your Battle Reports appearing, please attempt the following steps:
- Make sure you have at least 2 GB of space on your device to ensure the game is able to run on optimum settings.
- Check the Google Play or App Store to verify whether there is an update to download.
- Make sure your device is connected to a secure WiFi hub.
- Put your device into ‘Airplane mode’ for a few seconds to help clear the cache.
- Fully close out all background apps and restart the game.