If you do not see your Battle Reports immediately, you may want to close Game of Thrones: Conquest completely and then relaunch the game to force everything to refresh. When checking your reports, be sure to scroll through as a lot can happen in a short amount of time when an active assault flares up on your Allegiance’s holdings!
Keep in mind, you will not receive any reports for Marches sent to a resource node or against a Monster that another player managed to arrive at first. Instead, your March will return to your Keep to rejoin your army.
If you are still seeing a delay in your Battle Reports appearing, please attempt the following steps:
- Make sure you have at least 2 GB of space on your device to ensure the game is able to run on optimum settings.
- Check the Google Play or App Store to verify whether there is an update to download.
- Make sure your device is connected to a secure WiFi hub.
- Put your device into ‘Airplane mode’ for a few seconds to help clear the cache.
- Fully close out all background apps and restart the game.