Events in Game of Thrones: Conquest can be scored in different ways.
Leaderboard Score vs Progressive Event Score:
- The Leaderboards feature tracks your rank or position for active event leaderboards as changes occur.
- Progressive Events record your relevant scores as you complete event requirements starting when you open the specific event from the Events panel.
Taking part in Leaderboard events does not require any additional action from you, however, if you would like to take part in Progressive events, you will first need to opt-in by viewing the event in your events panel. This difference means that Leaderboards and Progressive event scores are not always the same.
To ensure you are participating in a progressive event before you start earning points, you can run through the following steps:
- Wait until the event begins
- Close Game of Thrones: Conquest
- Enable Airplane Mode for 10-15 seconds to clear your device's cache
- Restart the game
- Open the Event Panel and view the event you would like to participate in
This will manually refresh your device so you're ready to start earning points in Progressive Events!