A Delos Corporation Memo
To: All Valued Delos Employees
In conducting your tests in the Delos Park Training Simulation, you may notice with some of your Host/Guest interactions that the timer stops functioning. We understand that this may present some challenges, as you may want to use that Host in another location in the park.
To remedy this issue, we recommend fully closing and reopening the DPTS on your device. Doing this should trigger your interaction timers to begin counting down once again. This should also allow you to collect your rewards from completed interactions, making your favorite Host available for use once again.
Please follow the steps below in the order listed to force close and reopen the DPTS:
- Double tap the Home button.
- Swipe left or right and locate the running Westworld app.
- Swipe up on the Westworld app to close it.
- Tap the Home button once.
- On your home screen, tap on the Westworld app icon to reopen the DPTS.
Please note that the steps to force close an app may vary between Android device models.
- Open your Settings app.
- Choose “Applications.”
- Tap the “Running” tab to view your active/running apps.
- Locate on this list the Westworld app.
- Tap the “Force Close” or “Stop” button.
- Navigate to your home screen.
- Tap on the Westworld app icon to reopen the DPTS.
If following the steps above does not resolve the issue, please contact WB Games Support by clicking “Ask for Help” above.