If you are experiencing problems with a mobile game, it can often help to see whether an update is available for either your Operating System (OS) or the game you are trying to play.
How to check for OS updates?
Generally, you will receive a notification when an OS update is available, but if this is not the case, follow the steps below.
- Go into your phone's "Settings"
- Once there, select "About Phone" > "Software Information"
- This screen will show your current OS version. Select "System Update" from this screen if it is available to update your Operating System
Note: These steps may vary, as different versions of the Android OS may have different menus.
How to update the game?
After checking to make sure your OS is up to date, you should also make sure the game is up to date. To do this:
- Open the "Play Store"
- Tap on ☰ in the top left corner
- From there, tap "My apps & games"
- The list of apps with updates available will show here under the "Updates" section
- Update the game from here if an update is available
Note: If you expected a game update to show here and it does not, the update may not be available for your device or region. Please check the game's website or social pages (Facebook and forums) for announcements regarding game updates.
If you need additional assistance, please contact WB Games Support by clicking “Ask for Help” above.
Article is closed for comments.